For my most recent DIY contribution for Homedit I decided to take on a bit more of a challenge with some wood working (giving Kiel a run for his money... okay okay yes he helped). I had been eyeing some hexagonal trays on Pinterest so I decided to take a stab at one myself. I will warn you that this was definitely a more tricky DIY but relatively easy once you figure out the proper measurements for the project. I really like how it turned out, although the blue was a bit more blue than the spray bottle let on. But that's an easy fix. I see a coat of gold in this tray's future!
View the full tutorial over on Homedit.