Want to add a little DIY pep to your home décor? Here is another fun home project that is certain to spruce up for Spring. With less than a yard of fabric and fabric fuse, create a new toss pillow in just a few easy steps!
-fabric (enough to cover your pillow)
1. Measure and cut the fabric for an envelope pillowcase
2. Iron the fabric
3. Fabric fuse the ends of your rectangular envelope pillow pattern
4. Working right side up, over the ends of the pillow to create your fabric envelope
5. Working inside out, fuse the sides of the pillow
6. Turn your pillow cover right side out and fit over your pillow