I can't believe another month has flown by so quickly. But then again I guess this is the shortest month of the year! Here are the top 5 things I have been up to this month!
1. Simplifying- I posted last week about our current quest to simplify and declutter. With the new year always comes the desire for "out with the old, in with the new" mentality. I have been realizing lately that we just have way too much stuff. Especially stuff that doesn't mean a whole lot or doesn't necessarily have a home- which just causes mental overload. So we are decluttering to destress. If you are looking to simplify too, I have seen this link flying around the blogosphere lately- The Minimalist Game. I had already decluttered a bunch before coming across this so we haven't personally played it but it looks like a fun way to get started!
2. Skillshare- I have known about Skillshare for some time now but just recently found a few classes that really interested me. I have committed to taking them but just need to work the content into my schedule! If you haven't heart about Skillshare yet, seriously check it out. It is a great way to interactively learn some fun new creative skills!
3. Anthology Magazine- I have always coveted this magazine since I ran across it at Anthropologie a few years ago. However I never really felt that I could justify forking over $12 for a copy. I recently had a gift card to Anthropologie so I picked up the magazine. I am so glad that I did because it is packed with amazing home and lifestyle inspiration. Anddddd I just found out that you can also view the entire magazine for free online (but seriously the print version is worth it). The magazine is quarterly so you can get an entire year subscription for under $40!
4. House of Cards- I (and probably the rest of America), just can't get enough of this show. We watched the entire first season last year and then I unexpectedly (because I really don't follow TV media) received an email from Netflix that Season 2 was out a few weeks ago. So guess what we spent our Valentine's day doing? Yup. Watching episode after episode of Season 2. Happy V-day to us!
5. Blog Bling Kit- I was pumped to see this kit by Pugly Pixel marked down to only $25. I am in the process of downloading the entire kit and planning for some rebranding and I just love everything in the kit. I am really excited about the included layouts and the little extras (like the sequins) to add a little something extra to my layouts. Don't worry about things getting too blinged out over here- I am still going for simplification remember?! I just plan to add a little something extra. Stay tuned for what we come up with!
Still can't believe we only have 1 more day until March. Spring is on it's way (maybe...)! Hope you have a great weekend!