Wow, what a busy week! We have been busy moving into the studio and trying to figure out storage. Along with getting the rest of the house in order (like figuring out what to do with the old craft room space), and getting ready for our shower in a few weeks. Finishing touches were put on the nursery this week and we are busting our way through this busy month!
Here is a bit more of what we have been up to:
1. Getting in the Halloween spirit with this simple and easy DIY yarn spider web with instructions over on Homedit
2. Our version of a tree stump side table with the full tutorial for another one of this week's Homedit contributions
3. Getting inspired by creative solutions for eclectic repurposed storage for small spaces like this awesome floral studio before & after from Design*Sponge. Follow more of the studio updates over on Instagram
4. With the addition of the studio we have cleared out the old craft room which is now in limbo as an extra room until we decide to expand the family more down the way. The studio provides more than enough space for all of my craft storage meaning that we will now have an open room with not much to fill it. Hoping to keep it as a sunny little reading nook but don't want to invest in too much more furniture. I love this idea from Wit & Delight to use wood and books to create a cozy little shelf area. Hoping to get this room completed this weekend!
5. My most recent purchase and one of the very last finishing details for baby m's room are these adorable vintage plastic letters on Etsy
So much to do, so little time. This month is flying by!