We have had another busy week around here. Lots of DIYs, a baby shower for a friend, progress on baby m's room, and getting close to being done with the studio addition (hurray!!!). Here is a little bit more of what we were up to this week.
1. Find out how to make these fun tissue paper flowers for one of this week's Homedit contributions. They were perfect for the baby shower we hosted this weekend for a friend and her baby girl due on Halloween!
2. DIY Facade Wire Hanger- another project for Homedit that we made for baby m's room
3. I am in love with Mandi's eclectic dining room before & after that appeared on A Beautiful Mess this week. Mandi is another Ohio blogger that does an amazing job at decorating with thrifted pieces and flea market finds. Her beautiful blend of DIY, vintage and new always inspires me. I love the style and simplicity of this well used space! It makes me want to do my dining room all over again (don't tell Kiel, he may have a heart attack with everything on our current to do list already!).
4. While thinking up inexpensive ways to finish up decorating baby m's room while maintaining personality we have settled on going with at least one gallery style wall. I love this one from A Lovely Lark that appeared on Apartment Therapy recently. What I like most is the mix of rectangular frames and other sizes and shapes of objects used in the compilation. Keep an eye out for how our project turns out here in a few weeks.
5. One of my favorite parts of fall is stocking up on throw blankets. I love this one with large pom pom tassels (not that I would ever drop that much on a throw pillow). Keeping my eyes out for a few more to stock up our blanket basket for the cool days ahead.