Our weekly wrap up is a new addition to the blog! We are spending more time writing (hurray for less day job hours!) and getting around to other sites. So we wanted a place to share updates about our writing elsewhere, updates for Midwest Woods, and what's inspiring us now!
So here is what we have been up to this week...
1. Our DIY Pom Pom Pillow tutorial is on Homedit this week. A quick and easy way to update a simple store bought pillow
2. Check out our tutorial for this Embroidered Monogram Wall Art over on Homedit. I created this for baby m's room when we first found out we were pregnant. Still debating on where we will use it as the floral pattern is a bit feminine for a boy's room. But I still love it and it was a fun project to make!
3. Midwest Woods is now on Etsy! So excited to get more of our products up for you to check out! Soon to come are a few examples of and options for custom small furniture like coffee tables and household goods like cutting boards or iPad holders.
4. These autumn florals with a warm palette are absolutely gorgeous. Loving the deep colors and added found foliage like turning leaves!
5. We're getting super inspired by autumn themed party decor and parties as fall approaches. Fall is one of my favorite times to get together with friends and family. From tailgates to Thanksgiving parties, there's always a reason to celebrate. We are hosting a baby shower in our home in a few weeks and have the task of helping to plan our own here in a few weeks. Follow along the inspiration on our baby shower Pinterest board.
We certainly had a busy week but it was a great one. Looking forward to more fun projects for fall coming up soon!
Have a great week ahead!